Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
- 8-10 brown bread or White bread slices
- 1 medium size Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium sized Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh Cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4-5 Cheese slices
- 3-4 tablespoon Mint-Coriander chutney
- 3-4 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- 2-3 tablespoon Oregano
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe Preparation
Take the bread slices and spread the butter evenly on it using a knife.
Then spread the mint-coriander chutney on first bread slice and tomato ketchup on another slice.
Now add topping of onion, tomato and cucumber on top of chutney bread slice.
Take preheated griddle / grill pan, add some butter. Once the grill pan is seasoned, then quickly place topping (onion, tomato and cucumber) bread slice on it.
I have sprinkled some oregano / black paper powder.
Lastly place cheese slice on it.
Then cover the sandwich with the remaining bread slice.
Grill / toast both the sides properly ( near about 2-3 minutes ) till bread gets golden colour.
Serve this yummy Grilled Cheese sandwich with tomato ketchup.